Thank you Chloe from Short & Sweet blog for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award. You made my day, for sure. I am glad that you believed in my sunshine. Sending loads of love your way.
And here is my award. Yayy!!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
Q&A: Let us begin
What is your dream travel destination?
My dream travel destination would be someplace deep in mountains, surrounded by wild trees, winding ghat roads, little known trails and waterfalls, with little cafes appearing in surprising places filled with friendly people, offering warm ginger tea and simple filling meals, homestay room with smiling hosts and calming views of mountains or valleys throughout the day from my little window from dwan to dusk. Ahh, that does feel dreamy to me!!
Are you more of a book or movie person?
I am definitely a book person. I am watching netflix nowadays only when I am tired from all the reading I did in the day and did not have the energy left to turn the pages anymore. I guess, for the people I know, it is the other way around.
What is your favorite season and why?
Winter is my favourite season because I can cozy up my room, sleep for extra hours, read my books in holidays and drink many maugs of hot chocolate without a pinch of guilt. (wink)
If you could go back to any moment or period in time, what would it be?
If I could go back in time, I would definitely love to go back to my school days, laugh again with my friends, ride bicycle for hours and be goofy all the time again.
Favorite and least favorite trend?
When it comes to fashion, my favorite trend is dressing in monochrome and my least favorite would be dressing up top to down in checks. Checks feel too geeky to me. If it is about lifestyle trends, my all time favourite would be sustainable and simple living with least harm to nature.
Do you prefer to go by a schedule or go with the flow?
I prefer to go with the flow. I like having targets to be completed for the day, week or month but I would love it if I can choose when and where I decide to work on them and finish them.
What is one of your favorite memories?
One of my favorite memory is the week I got to spend with my friends last october in Spiti valley, in the middle of Himalayas, with no mobile signal at all for almost 5 days but plenty of beautiful mountains and views to compensate for.
What does your perfect day look like?
My perfect day would look like yoga in the morning, exploring a new neighbourhood or place, filling breakfast, writing content or making a video, reading a book, taking a walk or hike, playing with my son, early dinner and grabbing a book again before hitting the bed.
Have you ever met someone famous?
Yes, I met a couple of film stars while they happen to shoot for their upcoming films in the places I was lingering around. It happened once in college and once when I was working in Hyderabad. I did enjoy those fan girl moments for a couple of days each time.
What are 5 things you are grateful for today?
- My internet. Big thanks to it that enabled me to work from home during lockdown period and for helping me staying connected with my family, friends and my blog readers too.
- Coffee, for keeping me sane
- Warm sunny weather today, for uplifting my mood in the morning
- House plants, for keeping me in company
- Family, for always trusting me and rooting for me. This should be first thing in the list but this list is not in the order of importance. So, I guess they would be cool with this.
Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
I am an extrovert 70% of the time and I need that 30% of ME time to recoup and gather myself again, to be able to extrovert efficiently in the next round of interactions. Did I confuse you enough? Actually, I am not sure but I guess I lean towards extroversion a little more than introversion. I need people and I need alone time too. I am trying to balance them both.
Thank you so much Chloe for the wonderful questions. I had so much fun answering them.
Here are my nominations for the award:
- The Book Satchel
- My serene words
- Silence Killed the Dinosaurs
- The Writing Chimp
- The lean minimalist
- Food Fidelity
- Little Grey Box
- Authentically Vegan
- Delicious Shots
- Hugs from Brooklyn
- Defining Yellow
You do not have to participate, but in case you are interested, here are my questions for you.
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- Which country would you love to travel as soon as the lock down restrictions are over?
- What are the 3 things that you are grateful for today?
- What is your all time favorite book and why?
- Which movie character do you identify yourself the most with?
- What was your favorite moment as a blogger?
- What would your best holiday look like?
- If you could pick up any living person on earth for a date, whom would you choose?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What sport do you enjoy the most?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Thank you for stopping by today. I had fun composing this post, answering the questions and making the list of new questions for my nominees. I would love to see your answers to them. All the best. 🙂